Thank you for your visit and your purchases in our store. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that information.
Best IPTV service has no control over the servers or their content and can simply add or remove your access to the IPTV servers via your MAC or M3U address. Best IPTV service only has the ability to connect or disconnect the service for you. A donation amount for our support is indicated on each server page HERE. Please read these FAQs before making a donation. All donations are final and there is no refund once we have connected you to the servers, as the process is not reversible.
You are responsible for activating the server, and no refunds will be issued once we have activated your account. Donation fees are consumed in real time as soon as we start up, configure and install your account. The donation fee is for the time used to connect to the server, not for the server itself. So, once we have activated your subscription, there is NO REFUNDS.
All customers agree that these services are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
However, the customer may request a refund of the donation fee within 24 hours of the purchase date, upon written notice or email to email@example.com and prior to the actual setup and/or configuration of their server.
Best service IPTV may refuse to refund a customer’s payment if it was provided by any connection information to the requested server.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect several types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of data collected
- Personal Data When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to
- e-mail address
- First and last name
- Address, State, Province, Postal Code, City
- Cookies and usage data
- Usage Data We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the IP address of your computer, the type and version of your browser, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Use of data Best service IPTV uses the data collected for various purposes: To provide and maintain the service, to notify you of changes to our service, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose, to provide customer assistance and support, to provide analysis or information to improve the service, to monitor service usage, and to detect, Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction..
Best service IPTV may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to :
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Best service IPTV
- Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing related to the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform services related to the service or to help us analyze how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose it or use it for other purposes.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.